Memorial Day Sale Save15% Off Baby's Dream and Dolce Babi Code:MDS15
Also Available In
This item cannot be purchased online at this time, please call us or email us for further information.
Phone: (601) 362-7257
Moms and dads, be prepared to clean up any little mess likely to happen with your baby with these beautiful, stylish and vibrant colored burp cloths. This pair of burp cloths are not only stylish, but each of them are made with an ultra-soft minky fabric, and generously sized.
These cloths perfectly match and are a part of the entire “Terrific Tie Dye” collection of bedding and other accessories. Both cloths are aqua blue and trimmed in the One Grace Place signature “Tie Dye Rows” cotton print fabrics of the collection. The collection of colors are included on these burp cloths in multiple hues of royal blue, purple, yellow, aqua blue, green, orange, pink, and red. A must see, must feel, must-have product!
The burp cloths are very handy and practical to have on hand at all times. In fact, parents often order more than one set because you can never have enough of them. It truly is an essential everyday item that should be handy at all times. These burp cloths make a wonderful gift for a new baby and one cannot go wrong by purchasing this as a gift. They are durable and made of high quality material that it is sure to last for possibly many generations.
The combined materials and fabrics used consists of polyester and cotton. 80 percent of the “Terrific Tie Dye” burp cloths are made of a very sturdy and high quality material which is an ultra-soft minky polyester. The remaining 20 percent is soft and durable cotton. The cloths are easy to clean, simply toss them in the washing machine and tumble dry only on low heat. Do not iron the burb cloths as it is unnecessary and not recommended because it will reduce the softness of the fabric.
The overall measurements of each of the burp cloths is 11 inches wide by a long 18 inches and together they weigh 6 ounces. The cloths are designed in the USA and made in China.
You May Also Like
Review / Comments Write a review
Follow us for savings
Please Visit Our Store
When in Mississippi
©2015 Cullen's PlayPen Inc.