20% Off Nursery Bedding
When you buy $75 or more nursery bedding
Use Coupon Code: BSND20
Also Available In
This item cannot be purchased online at this time, please call us or email us for further information.
Phone: (601) 362-7257
Parents are often counting down and off to the race trying to catch the mess when their baby spits up or drools during feeding time. Instead of purchasing a generic burp cloth, parents love to opt in for the “Teyo’s Tires” burp cloth, especially for their little boy.
This specific product is sold as a set of two. The burp cloths are made of ultra-soft minky material in a bright orange color. One of the cloths features a checkered flag cotton print fabric design while the other one is designed with a sheet metal design in a cotton printed fabric. Overall, all of the combined colors that are incorporated in the cloths consists of black, white, orange and grey. In fact, the burp cloths coordinate with the One Grace Place “Teyo’s Tires” entire collection which includes decorative pieces, bedding sets, as well as a number of other accessories to complete and decorate an entire bedroom for your boy.
The “Teyo’s Tires” burp cloths are made of 80 percent polyester which is ultra-soft and has a minky feel, and the remaining 20 percent of fabric consists of cotton. The combined mixture and ratio of these two materials makes for a durable and machine washable cloth. The cloths can be tumble dried on low heat, however, ironing is not recommended nor necessary for these burp cloths. Ironing these cloths can result in the loss of softness.
Although this product is used by parents for their children, one of the most beloved features, aside from the quality and durability is the size of the burp cloth. It measures to 11 inches wide by 18 inches long, assuring a clean feeding time and no more stained and wet clothes. The combined weight of the cloths is nearly 6 ounces. The cloths are designed in the USA and then made in China.
You May Also Like
Review / Comments Write a review
©2013 Cullen's PlayPen Inc.