Memorial Day Sale Save15% Off Baby's Dream and Dolce Babi Code:MDS15
Also Available In
This item cannot be purchased online at this time, please call us or email us for further information.
Phone: (601) 362-7257
These beautifully designed burp cloths consists of a color combination of dark blue, light blue, and white making it the new perfect addition for your baby boy! The “Simplicity Blue” burp cloths are made of an ultra-soft minky blue fabric which makes it enjoyable for both babies and parents. Two burp cloths are provided in the purchase of this product. One of the cloths is trimmed in a cotton blue and white dots design while the other cloth is trimmed in a cotton fabric with simple and subtle light blue stripes.
The “Simplicity Blue” design is part of an entire collection of bedding which is made and consists of products for children throughout their entire infant and childhood years. This collection also comes with other available accessories, toys, and decorative pieces to complete your little boy’s bedroom with nothing but bright and happy colors of joy.
The burp cloths are perfectly sized to fit over the shoulder, making it easy to clean up all kinds of messes babies are prone to make. One can never have enough burp cloths so be sure to consider ordering extra to avoid any other mishaps in the future. The extra cloths come in great use during laundry time, errand running, and even traveling.
The “Simplicity Blue” burp cloths are made of high quality ultra-soft and minky polyester which consists of 80 percent of the total fabric. The remaining 20 percent consists of a durable cotton. Each of the cloths are machine washable, making cleaning time easy and stress-free. It is recommended that they be dried on low heat. An important thing to keep in mind is that the burp cloths should not be ironed as it is unnecessary and it would take away from the product’s softness and longevity.
The overall dimensions of the burp cloths are approximately 11 inches wide by a generous 18 inches long. Together both cloths weigh almost 6 ounces. Each of the One Grace Play Simplicity Blue products are designed in the USA and made in China.
You May Also Like
Review / Comments Write a review
Follow us for savings
Please Visit Our Store
When in Mississippi
©2015 Cullen's PlayPen Inc.