Online Only Extra
This item cannot be purchased online at this time, please call us or email us for further information.
Phone: (601) 362-7257
A great product for all parents to have and unlike other bottle warmers, this product is user-friendly and technically savvy. It is a bottle warmer that plugs into a car lighter making it convenient when your baby is hungry and cranky while on the go! This product fits all standard baby bottles and baby food jars. A great safety feature of the warmer is when the bottle is removed, the bottle warmer automatically turns off by a pressure activated switch so you won’t have to worry it overheating in the car. You no longer have to worry about packing the Auto Bottle Warmer when on the go running errands as you can just keep it in the car at all times.
The Auto Bottle Warmer warms your bottle in a matter of several minutes, however, longer bottles take longer to warm that shorter bottles. The product has an LED on and off light indicator. It’s easy to store as it fits in essentially all cup holders in any car, SUV or recreational vehicle. The product is made of a durable plastic material with an adjustable heating band that fits most bottles.
It maintains the perfect temperature no matter how long the bottles have been warming. Parents no longer need to watch it warm or be worried the liquids might over-heat. Aside from on the go errands, this product can be used all year round and especially if you are traveling on a long road trip or vacation.
This is also great to have handy in case of a power failure in your home. You would simply go to your car and there you have a warm meal for your infant!
It is very lightweight and compact in size. Weighing in at nearly 4 ounces, the dimensions of the Dex Juvenile Products Auto Bottle Warmer are 7.8 x 3.5 x 2.3 inches. Although this product is very user-friendly, keep in mind that you cannot use this with disposable bottles of any kind.
*Not for use with disposable bottles."bottle not included"
• Please read ALL instructions carefully before using bottle warmer.
• DO NOT IMMERSE IN WATER
• Test temperature of the milk, formula, or baby food before feeding baby.
• Always unplug bottle warmer and remove bottle from bottle warmer before feeding baby.
• Do not use to warm disposable bottles.
• Overheating may damage the bottle --- be sure to check temperature every 5 minutes.
1. Squeeze clip with thumb and forefinger and slide adjustable heating band through slot.
2. Place bottle inside and tighten adjustable heating band by lifting the clip, pulling tight, and then releasing the clip. Make sure the bottom of the bottle pushes the safety switch down.
3. Hang up unit with the hanging strap or place the unit in a standard cup holder.
4. Plug adapter into car lighter and push the ON button. The power LED indicator will turn on.
5. Check temperature every five minutes --- milk, formula, or baby food will heat up in approxi- mately 15 minutes.
6. Unplug adapter when bottle reaches feeding temperature. Remove bottle from bottle warmer before feeding the baby.
MODEL: BW-02 • 12VDC 18W
• Unplug and allow to cool completely.
• Clean all surfaces with a damp cloth.
• Do not use the power cord as a handle. Never pull on the power cord.
• Do not use the unit if any signs of deterioration appear on the unit or on the power cord.
• If the car lighter adapter stops working, the fuse may need to be replaced. Simply unscrew the tip by hand and remove old fuse. Replace with a
new 2.0A 250V glass fuse and screw the tip back on. FOR CONTINUED PROTECTION AGAINST RISK OF FIRE, REPLACE WITH ONLY SAME TYPE AND RATING OF FUSE.
• Never attempt to repair the unit yourself, as it will likely damage the unit. If within the warrant period, simply return the unit with proof of purchase, and DEX Products will gladly repair it or replace it.
DEX Products, Inc.
840A Eubanks Dr., Vacaville, CA 95688
toll free: 800.546.1996
You May Also Like
Review / Comments Write a review
Follow us for savings
Please Visit Our Store
When in Mississippi
©2015 Cullen's PlayPen Inc.