How to Handle Damaged Merchandise
1. Stop the driver immediately!
2. Before the driver leaves, inspect each carton and its contents.
3. If time does not permit proper inspection of the carton(s), mark freight bill as follows: "Carton(s) received subject to inspection.-Possible concealed damage."
4. If your product is delivered damaged, sign freight bill noting all damage and have the driver sign off also.
5. If you do not note damage on the freight bill you will be responsible.
6. You may allow the driver to leave.
7. If you do not keep all damaged merchandise, packing material, and if you do not request an on-site inspection, you will be responsible.
Instructions for UPS Damaged Goods
1. You must keep merchandise, all packaging, and packing slip in received condition and report damage to us as soon as possible! You may reach us at 601-362-7257. If it is after hours, please leave a message and we will return your call the next business day.
2. Take photos of damage if possible.
3. We will file a damaged package claim with UPS as a service to you.
Instructions for Common Carrier Damaged Goods
1. Call the local office of the common carrier immediately after delivery and request an on-site inspection of the merchandise and original packaging.
2. You must keep all merchandise, all packaging, freight bills, inspection reports, and packing slips to ensure proper payment and credit of damaged claims.
3. After inspection, forward all original documentation to Cullen's Play Pen, Inc.
4. Upon receipt of documentation, Cullen's Play Pen, Inc. will file freight claim as a service to you.
5. All damaged merchandise and packaging must be kept at your location until you receive disposition by either Cullen's Play Pen, Inc. or the carrier.
6. You will be requested to repack the damaged merchandise for pickup. Use the same packaging material provided with the original shipment.
For further questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at 601-362-7257 Monday-Friday 9:30a.m.-6:00p.m. Central Standard Time.